IMRS Specific Benefits
- ACP (American College of Physicians) membership which allows you DynaMed access
- MKSAP for each R2. Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (MKSAP) includes summaries of pathology but also question sections based on organ systems. The questions are often written by the same professors who write the ABIM board questions. This allows you to test your knowledge and then review when reading the answers.
- ABIM exam reimbursement for those sitting for the boards the year they graduate.
- Additional lab coat for your R3 year.
- Wellness Half Days. Each resident has three wellness half days that can be utilized throughout the year. This break enables a bit of extra family time or catchup time that can really make a difference.
“Having lived our lives in the Southeast, the Inland Northwest has been our greatest adventure yet. Spokane offers friendly hospitality by the locals you will meet and always offer ideas on things to do, and places to see. From the amazing Spokane symphony, to breathtaking views of Mt. Spokane, we enjoy Spokane and quickly have made it home.”
101 W. 8th Ave.
Spokane, WA 99204
For more information:
Email: Teri Yaeger