How To Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1.
We require the following:
- Completed ERAS Application
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX scores for Step I (with Step II CK or COMLEX 2 CE available before ranking deadline)*
- Dean’s letter (MSPE)
- Three letters of recommendation – One of these three should be from the department of internal medicine chair or a department representative from your third year clerkship
- Personal statement
- Citizenship or permanent resident status (we do not sponsor HI or J1 visas)
*Applicants with USMLE of 210 or higher or COMLEX of 520 or higher on first attempt are preferred.
International medical graduates should contact the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates [ECFMG] for their application materials and eligibility requirements.
In additional to the above requirements, we will consider ERAS applications from IMGs that meet the following criteria:
- Graduation from medical school within the past 5 years.
- Documentation of valid ECFMG certification. ECFMG certification (unless you are currently in medical school) must be complete by mid-February, when rank order lists are due. If you are a current student, graduation from Medical School by April 1 is required to ensure timely ECFMG Certification.
AND, one of the following:
- Documentation of successful completion of an Internal Medicine clinical clerkship or subinternship of at least 4 weeks duration or clinical elective rotations of at least 8 weeks duration at an ACGME accredited U.S. medical education program or Canadian medical school.
- Documentation of successful completion of at least 4 months of Internal Medicine residency training in an ACGME accredited U.S. program or accredited Canadian program.
101 W. 8th Ave.
Spokane, WA 99204
For more information:
Email: Teri Yaeger
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
Applicants must be graduates of:
- U.S. medical schools accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Canadian medical schools accredited by the LCME and Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools (CACMS)
- Osteopathic medical school accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- International medical school listed by the World Health Organization published World Directory of Medical Schools.
We conduct virtual interviews most Mondays and Wednesdays from early November through January. Exact dates will be communicated in your invitation to interview.
You are encouraged to apply early as interview openings for our ten categorical positions fill quickly!
View Employment Information
Your career starts here. What are you waiting for?